Victim Support Hotline
The moments after a sexual assault can be some of the most difficult, confusing and emotionally taxing you will ever experience. But it doesn’t have to be that way. There is help available to help you sort through your emotions, settle your confusion and give you options so you can make the best choice for yourself.
You don’t have to go through this alone.
You may need help if:
- You’re questioning whether what happened was a sexual assault
- You feel guilty or ashamed about it
- Calling the police is a scary idea
- You were intoxicated or under the influence of drugs and can’t figure out what happened
- Someone you thought you could trust betrayed you
- You don’t remember giving consent
- You’re not sure who you can talk to
The Center for Community Solutions can help. A 24-hour hotline is staffed with professionals who have talked to people in your shoes and can help you figure it out. The center can pair you with an advocate dedicated to helping you get through this. Reach the center’s hotline at 1 (888) 385-4657.
Get in touch
If you’ve been the victim of sexual assault, Jessica Pride wants to help you once again become the strong person you are. No man or woman deserves to be victimized in such a way.
The Pride Law Firm
2831 Camino Del Rio S., Suite 104 San Diego, CA 92108
1900 Powell St. Ste 6022 Emeryville, Ca 94608
Hours. M-F 6:00am - 10:00pm PST
Phone. (888) 209-3277
Fax. (619) 785-3414