Helpful Resources For Victims
“The core experiences of psychological trauma are disempowerment and disconnection. Recovery, therefore, is based upon the empowerment of the survivor and the creation of new connections.” – Judith Herman
Below are links to a number of resources to assist sexual assault victims. Also included are organizations and websites that aim to educate men and women to prevent sexual assaults from happening in the first place.
If you are unsure if you should seek help after a possible sexual assault, you should also see our page here.
San Diego Resources
- Center For Community Solutions — The go-to local place for sexual assault victims.
- San Diego Domestic Violence Council
- San Diego Trauma Therapy
- San Diego County District Attorney
- Know The Price — Highlights the stiff prosecution of rapes by intoxication.
- San Diego Police Department
- YWCA of San Diego — Helps women, children, and families escaping domestic violence and homelessness overcome trauma, rebuild their lives, and achieve self-sufficiency.
- Women’s Resource Center in Oceanside — Dedicated to providing the highest quality supportive services, counseling, shelter and education.
- UC San Diego
- San Diego State University
- University of San Diego
- California Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence
- The National Center for Victims of Crime
- Department of Defense Safe Helpline
- Department of Justice Office of Violence Against Women
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
Get in touch
If you’ve been the victim of sexual assault, Jessica Pride wants to help you once again become the strong person you are. No man or woman deserves to be victimized in such a way.
The Pride Law Firm
2831 Camino Del Rio S., Suite 104
San Diego, CA 92108
1900 Powell St. Ste 6022
Emeryville, Ca 94608
Phone. (619) 516-8166
Fax. (619) 785-3414